1) Until I am measured,
I am not known.
Yet how you miss me,
When I have flown.
What am I?
2) We capture light, and yet we don't.
We reflect rays of sun, and yet we don't.
Without us all the world is gray and dull for everyone.
What are we?
3) I went to the wood, and I caught it,
Then I sat me down and sought it,
The longer I sought,
For what I had caught,
The less worth catching I thought it.
I would rather have sold it than bought it,
And when I had sought,
Without finding aught,
Home in my hand I brought it.
What Am I?
4) Though small I am, yet, when entire,
I've force to set the world on fire.
Take off a letter and it's clear
My paunch will hold a herd of deer:
Dismiss another, and you will find
I once contained all humankind.
5) There is a certain family with both girl and boy children.
Each of the boys has the same number of brothers as he has
sisters. Each of the girls has twice as many brothers as
she has sisters. How many boys and girls are there in this
6) My brother, the local bus driver, was telling me that
recently he was driving a bus full of people and nobody
got off on the way. However, at the end of the journey,
there was not a single person left on the bus. How?
7) What gets harder to catch the faster you run?
*Answers are located in "comments" for your convenience & felicity.