1) What is it the more you take,
the more you leave behind?
2) What is open when it is closed,
and closed when it is open?
3) What goes up,
What goes down,
What goes around,
But stays in one place? (Name 4 things)
4) When asked how old she was, Suzie replied, "In two years
I will be twice as old as I was five years ago." How old is she?
5) Which common 4 letter English word, when printed in capital
letters, reads the same both upside-down and the right way up?
6) What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?
7) Rearrange the letters of NEW DOOR to make one word instead.
8) How many four pence stamps are there in a dozen?
9) What is the largest amount of money you can have in coins
and still not be able to make change for a dollar?Answers in "comments"