1) What is too much for one, enough for two, and nothing at all for three?
2) A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. How is this possible?
3) There is a town in Texas where 5% of all the people living there have unlisted phone numbers. If you selected 100 names at random from the town's phone directory, on average, how many of these people would have unlisted phone numbers?
4) Over on the hill there is a little green house. Inside the green house there is a little white house. Inside the little white house there is a little red house. Inside the little red house there are a lot of little babies.
5) All that I see, is all that I want Yet what I see is nothing I need I am pleased with nothing, and so seek I must do Until my desire is quenched, I'll never be through. What am I?
6) I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them.
Who am I?
7)To some I can hold treasure, To others most displeasure. I am always near you, Yet always far. I am done when I begin, And begin when I end. What am I?
*Answers are located in "comments" for your convenience & felicity.
Comment & Forward>>>
ANSWERS TO RIDDLES:
1) A secret 2) The child was born before 1776. 3) None. You will not find unlisted phone numbers in a phone directory. 4) A WATERMELON 5) GREED 6) A Dentist 7) THE FUTURE