1) I run over fields and woods all day, Under the bed at night I sit alone, With a long tongue hanging out, Awaiting for a bone. What is it?
2) What flower is in between your nose and your chin?
3) I am a country. My 1st, 2nd, and 7th letters form an external point. My 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th is what you will be when you solve this puzzle. My 5th, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, and 4th is in heaven. My 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th is on earth. What country am I?
4) I'm so fast you can't see me, Though everyone sees straight through me, I don't stop until the day you die. What am I?
5) A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height in 20 years. How many years did it take this tree to reach half its maximum height?
*Answers are located in "comments" for your convenience & felicity.
Comment & Forward>>>
ANSWERS TO RIDDLES:
1) A Shoe 2) Two lips! 3) England 4) A Blink of an Eye 5) 20 years