1) In the summer of 1975, he proposed to her and the two were married on October 11, 1975. She kept her maiden name and they made no honeymoon plans.
2) Both are career politicians.
3) Many tradition-minded voters in their state were shocked that she chose to keep her maiden name (it never made news until she had a baby). Along with several other factors (including the G.O.P. tidal wave) her decision to keep her maiden name hurt her husband politically and he lost his reelection bid in 1980.
4) She worked at the Rose Law Firm
5) One was impeached & the other wants the old job...
6) In 1982 he won back the governorship and she took his last name. She also made a new image for herself. She switched glasses for contacts, lightened her hair and dressed better.
8) She once stated in an interview: "Well I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas..."
9) He had "friends" named: Gennifer Flowers & Monica Lewinsky
10) She had a close friend: Vince Foster
11) Both believe strongly in taking the lives of unborn impoverished minority children.
12) Some have compared them to another couple found in 1 Kings 21.