1) Wheresoever I may be, Every man must follow me; He must go where I may lead, Though it be to change his creed. Though I vary in my size, I am still beneath your eyes; and though you may go astray, I must ever lead the way. Every creature in the land, Has me close at his command, For I lead to things unseen, By my properties so keen. What am I?
2) What eats, breaths, and dies yet never lives?
3) A perching barrel, filled with meat, Taking hits from leaps and dives. Look inside, but do not eat, The meat in there is still alive!
4) A man is pushing his car. He stops in front of a hotel and immediately knows he is bankrupt. How did he know?
*Answers in "comments"
Comment & Forward>>>
ANSWERS: 1) Your nose 2) Fire 3)A thimble on a finger. 4)He is playing a game of Monopoly, the car is his piece, and he stopped at Boardwalk where someone else owns a hotel. This happens to Howdy often.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The "E-Mail Newspaper" containing 'Thought & Humor' is sent out FREE via e-mail w/o ads. This information was sent to you because you or a friend may have requested, if not, accept our apologies and you will be deleted from our data base after you advise Yahoo. 'Thought & Humor' is one small attempt to obey "The Great Commission". First published in the last century (July 26, 1997). Soli Deo Gloria... ________________________ "E-Mail Newspaper (Free4u)" _____________________ References gleaned for great humor & information: Merry Heart, Thomas S. Elworth, Funny List, MeMail, Gopher Central, Joke of the Day, ,Kim Komando, Buffalos3, MIKEY'S FUNNIES , The Daily Tease, Crosswalk.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & MSKitty.
1) For ALL (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist, Brazilians, Methodist, etc.) have sinned & fall short of the glory of God.
2) For the wages of above (see #1) are DEATH (Hell, eternal separation from God, & damnation) but the Gift (Free & at No Charge to you) of God (Creator, Jehovah, & Trinity) is Eternal Life (Heaven) through (in union with) Jesus Christ (God, Lord, 2nd Person of The Trinity, Messiah, Prince of Peace & Savior).
3) For God so greatly loved & dearly prized the world (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist, Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist, Brazilians, Methodist, etc.) that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, that whosoever (anyone, anywhere, anytime - while still living) believes (trust in, relies on, clings to, depends completely on) Him shall have eternal (everlasting) life (heaven).
4) Jesus said: "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, & THE LIFE. No one (male/female - American, Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Hindu, Buddhist, Asian, Presbyterian, European, Baptist, Brazilian, Methodist, etc. ) comes (arrives) to the Father (with GOD in Heaven) EXCEPT BY (through) ME (no other name).
This wonderful loving GOD gives you the choice - - - (Rev. 3:20)
A man told his doctor that he wasn't able to do all the things around the house that he used to do. After the examination he said, "Now, Doc, I can take it. Just tell me straight out, in plain English, what is wrong with me."
"In plain English?" the doctor said, shrugging his shoulders, "You're just lazy!"
"Okay..." said the man, rubbing his chin. "Now give me the medical term so I can tell my wife."
We learn something new every day! If you buy bread, look at the twist-tie at the end of the loaf.
When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever wondered which is the freshest? You probably "squeeze" for freshness or softness.
Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a week? These days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Each day has a different color twist-tie on the bread. They are: