Solve the puzzles by saying them out loud, over and over, faster and faster, repeating the phrase, until you "hear" the answer. Example: LAWN SAND JEALOUS (place) Answer: Los Angeles
1. SHOCK CUSSED TOE (person) 2. SAND TACKLE LAWS (fictional character) 3. MY GULCH HOARD UN (person) 4. MOW BEAD HICK (book) 5. TALL MISCHIEF HER SUN (person)
6. CHICK HE TUB AN AN US (product) 7. THOUGH TIGHT AN HICK (thing) 8. AISLE OH VIEW (phrase) 9. TUB RAID HEAP HUNCH (TV show) 10. CARESS TROUGHER CLUMP US (person)
11. DOCKED HEARSE WHOSE (person) 12. THUMB ILL KEY WAKE OWL LICKS HE (place) 13. AGE ANT HUB BLOWS HEAVEN (fictional character) 14. THESE HOUND DOVE MOO SICK (movie) 15. BUCK SPUN HE (fictional character)
*Answers may be found in "comments"
Comment & Forward>>>
1. Jacques Cousteau 2. Santa Claus 3. Michael Jordan 4. Moby Dick 5. Thomas Jefferson 6. Chiquita Banana 7. The Titanic 8. I love you 9. The Brady Bunch 10. Christopher Columbus 11. Doctor Seuss 12. The Milky Way Galaxy 13. Agent 007 14. The Sound of Music 15. Bugs Bunny
Pass along to your friends by clicking the tiny white envelope (with an arrow pointing to the right) on the blog just below this puzzle...
1) A Guide to Arab Democracies 2) A Journey through the Mind of Dennis Rodman 3) Bill Clinton's Guide to Honest Politics 4) Career Opportunities for English Majors 5) Different Ways to Spell "Bob" 8) Dr. Kevorkian's Collection of Motivational Speeches 9) The collected sayings of Harpo Marx 10) Everything Men Know About Women 11) French Canadian Hospitality 12) Bob Dole: The Wild Years 14) Mike Tyson's Guide to Dating Etiquette 15) The Amish Phone Book
*If your woman isn't faithful, you're not alone. Don't forget that even Popeye was two-timed by Olive Oyl (in almost every episode, in fact!)
A guy gets shipwrecked. When he wakes up, he`s on a beach. The sand is purple. He can`t believe it. The sky is purple. He walks around a bit and sees that there is purple grass, purple birds and purple fruit on the purple trees. He`s shocked when he finds that his skin is starting to turn purple too.
"Oh no!!" he says, "I think I`ve been marooned!!"
*As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him. --Psalm 103
"How did you lose your job at the dress shop? a woman asked her friend.
"Well, after trying on about twenty-five dresses, the customer said to me. 'I think I'd look nicer in something more flowing.' And I suggested the Mississippi."
* Yoga and Christianity: Are They Compatible? http://www.probe.org/docs/yoga.html